Value Added Tax - VAT
Over the last few years there have been numerous changes to the structure of VAT legislation as indirect responses to environmental influences such as unexpected growth rates, global financial fluctuations and others. This has made the organisation of VAT payments something of a headache for many business owners and accountants alike.
Thankfully, at Whitehead & Aldrich, we have the knowledge and expertise to take this off your hands, making sure that your business is compliant to all HMRC legislation whilst also ensuring that no overpayments are made.
We can provide your business with VAT help and guidance as follows:
- Assistance with setting up VAT registration with HMRC
- Structured guidance on the planning and administration of VAT
- On or off-site help with compiling VAT returns
- Making provisions to reduce the possibility of any forthcoming issues with HMRC
- Negotiation with HMRC concerning business matters and disputes regarding VAT payments
- Representation at tribunals regarding VAT payment disputes