ATOL Registered Accountants

Registered as a licensed practice for ATOL reporting purposes.

If your company operates within the travel industry and needs to hold an Air Travel Organiser’s Licence (an ATOL Certificate) you’ll need to ensure that your accountant is qualified to provide The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) with the necessary financial information about your company.

To provide financial information to The CAA an accountancy practice must have at least one member of staff that has undertaken the appropriate training course run by The CAA.

Whitehead & Aldrich can offer this service as we do have staff who have undertaken this training.